Long Distance Consulting
Jennifer is now available for long distance consultation by email at email@example.com or phone at 603-566-6561.
You may wish to pursue consultation for:
- Ongoing physical problems that have not been resolved by previous interventions
- Provision of a full picture of your horse's health and question what else may be beneficial for your horse's total recovery and health maintenance
- Support for the condition your horse is currently be treated for
- Question if physical therapy is appropriate for your horse's condition
- Exploration of other options/alternative therapies
- Suggestions for prevention or reoccurrence of injury
- Guidance for pursuing a career into equine physical therapy & rehabilitation field
- Referral to experts in the field of veterinarian medicine, physical therapy and other alternative equine practitioners
Jennifer will field any questions you have, review your horse's current status, past history, review any vet or diagnostic reports, and provide suggestions specific to your situation. Working together with you and your veterinarian, she will design a custom program that best fits your horse's needs.
Long distance assessments are based on Jennifer's education of equine studies, teaching, research, and years of field experience, along with the information she is able to access about your horse. She takes great care to get a complete picture of your horse and its condition prior to making recommendations. You will be asked to send copies of all documentation, test results, photos, videos and pertinent information regarding your horse's condition.
Currently, Jennifer can accept personal checks (from with in the USA) and has recently joined on with PayPal for customer convenience. Initial evaluation is for case history review and initial assessment, and to get you and your horse started on the customized physical therapy program for $100. Follow-up consultation are determined as per progress of the horse, specific to the needs of your horse at $50.
Please complete the registration form below. A deposit is required prior to consultation for the time spent in reviewing your horse's records. A conference call appointment will be made to review recommendations based on the information you provide, after a deposit is received. Prior to sending payments, contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 603-566-6561 to set up an appointment. Please allow 48 hours for Jennifer to get in touch with you.